- January: The right company makes sunrises even better.
- February: Giving feels good.
- March: We never stop learning about each other.
- April: Home is where my wife is.
- May: Politics affects everything.
- June: It’s never too late and I can do it if I try.
- July: My wife is quite wonderful.
- August: The smallest things can make me smile.
- September: Families are wonderful, resilient and important.
- October: I don’t have to do things in the order that I plan to; in fact, sometimes it’s better if I don’t.
- November: Babies learn to do amazing things, even when you’re not watching.
- December: I should never go Christmas shopping in a city that I like (Christmas markets don’t count).
Bonus: I can’t write at work!